Sunday, July 31, 2016

Day 5 - Post-Test, Presentation of Video Promotion and Blogging Turorials

Day five was unfortunate for me because I had a fever, I was not able to attend the class. My classmate told me that they did a post-test exam and a blogging tutorial and lastly they have a presentation in video promotion. But luckily I have an internet in our house so I just do research on how to make blog there are tons of information about it and tips from expert on how to make great blog for your audience.



I believe that blogging makes you a better in the future. There are lots of advantages/benefits in making a blog site and even a part time job.

Below is our promotional video for our agency made by myself and my partners Ar. Angelo Tupas and Engr. Dann Anthoni Sumaguila


No comments:

Post a Comment