Sunday, July 31, 2016

Day 4 - Photoshop Tutorial and In Design Tutorial

An image editing software developed and manufactured by Adobe Systems Inc. Photoshop is considered one of the leaders in photo editing software. It can manipulate, crop, resize, and correct color on digital photos. For me I have an idea about this software but I seldom use this software for my work but I learned that it would help me in my other work/activities like presenting land development areas, that is why I downloaded some tutorials in Lynda.com for more in-depth learning

And by afternoon a more advance software introduce Adobe InDesign, a software that can be used to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, and books. Our professor teach us to make a magazine for our project. I think this activity is the hardest of all because I don't have experience making magazine luckily our professor told us that it will be partner. it eases the work by brainstorming a make our magazine look nice. This new software in my sleeve will help me in the future I don't know when but it will  be useful.


Below is the link of our magazine made by me and my partner Engr. Dann Anthony Sumaguila.

TIME Magazine (MA 106)


   

No comments:

Post a Comment