Sunday, July 31, 2016

Day 3 - Wondershare Tuturial and Video Presentation

In our morning session we had a Wondershare tutorial,  a professional quiz software builder that lets you create and manage your quiz or survey, and track the results. We make some question such as multiple choice, true or false, multiple response, fill in the blanks, matching type and sequence type.Its a great software for teacher as well as to the in our office we could make quiz for the new applicant, that would be efficient for our Human Resource Department. I think Wondershare well help me in my future research subject it can make automated survey.

By afternoon we had to present our previous activity, a video presentation made in MS power-point. All my classmate are entertained because all videos are presented, I learned a lot in some videos like tips in making videos like in the sounds, the timing, and the delivery of the text with pictures. Again this day will help me in my future work and even in my studies.   

No comments:

Post a Comment